This information can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that person from that data and other information that Company has or is likely to have access to.
Any personal information which you volunteer to the Company will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
We collect, process and retain personal information regarding our Services from you and any devices (including mobile devices) you may use when you: use our Services, register for an account with us, fill out information on a web form, update or/and add information to your account.
The personal information we collect includes:
- Personal information you provide when you register for an account with Cosant, including but not limited to email, social media account link and name.
- Identifying information you provide when filling out your personal account details including but not limited to your name, address and telephone number.
- Other content that you generate, or that is connected to your account.
- Financial information (including but not limited to as bank account, your name, addresses, telephone) in connection with a transaction.
- You may also provide us with other information through a web form, by updating or adding additional info to your account or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding our Services.
- Statistics of your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history, your web log and other connection information is also collected in order to improve user on-site experience.
Collection and use of technical information
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use or the website from which you linked to our website, to assist us in providing a more effective service. Your identity cannot be revealed from this information.
For all the questions or inquiries write us on: